Saturday 2 March 2013

Week #248 Lesley's DT Week with Mo's Digital Pencil

Good morning everyone!   Lesley here and it's my turn to host our sketch. This week we have the hugely talented Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil as our sponsor! Mo has very generously agreed that we can have not just one but three winners this week and each of the three lucky winners will win a $5 voucher to spend in the store.
I have been a HUGE fan of Mo's wonderful work for as long as I've been blogging.  Her images have so much character and are so versatile and an absolute dream to colour.

Visit Mo's:

using Christmas Fairy Holly








Now it's your turn!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Lesley and the team for inviting me as a guest DT.
    It's a pleasure to enjoy the challenges all month and play with you. All cards are so pretty and so many interpretations.
    Hugs,
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous sketch, as usual! And what gorgeous inspiration from the DT - also as usual! Thank you, ladies!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards from the DT...I just loved this sketch.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab sketch - would have helped if I put my card in the post. Thanks for elling me Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!